Episode 009: How to Set Reasonable Salary Goals | Planning for Profit Podcast
Today we are answering the important question, “How much should I pay myself?” Because when setting your pricing, you need to start by determining how much you want to make. But how do you choose a number that is reasonable? In this episode, I’ll break down some key questions to ask yourself when setting a salary goal.
- How much should I pay myself?
- To set your pricing you need to start by determining how much you want to make
- Uncover your unique value and getting people to pay you what you’re worth
- 4 questions to consider when setting salary goal:
- What did you pay yourself last year?
- Will my business model look the same as last year or different?
- Will I be changing my business expenses?
- What changes might occur personally?
- Mistakes in salary goal planning:
- Base prices on competition prices
- Overestimate sales figure
- You don’t dream big enough